- Designed by: Geo Pasia
- Batters up! We got a north side and south side battle! Our baseball tees are dedicated to our home town baseball teams the Chicago White Sox and Cubs. It's Summer season and it's baseball season. Grab your shirts today!
- The number 17. The reason why we chose the number 17 is because of one person. Shohei Ohtani. Shohei Ohtani is considered the "Babe Ruth" of Japan and he has been killing it in his career as he's placing record numbers as both pitcher and batter. We absolutely love Japanese culture so we thought it was best to represent that number into our baseball tees.
- If you're gonna customize your shirt please leave the name you want on the note when you are placing your order. 1-12 characters for the name (please be appropriate) Our staff will email you to confirm the name if you have or haven't place one.
- 5.2 oz., 100% cotton
- Contrast color raglan sleeves
- Three-quarter sleeves
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- "C" Logo on left Sleeve
- Locker patch on front left hip
Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry medium. Do not dry clean.
Shipping & Delivery
This shirt should take 1-2 weeks for delivery. Free local delivery only available around the northern suburbs of Chicago.