designed by: Geomil Pasia
We like to celebrate our culture and history through our clothing. Our design is based on our historic native writing script called “baybayin.”
"Diwa" means Soul and "Ka" means connection in baybayin.
- 8.5 oz./yd² (US) 14.1 oz./L yd (CA), 80/20 cotton/polyester blend fleece with 100% cotton face, 20 singles (Solid, Camo Colors & Gunmetal Heather)
- Heather colors, Safety Colors, Neon Pink are 55/45 cotton/polyester
- Grey Heather is 75/25 cotton/polyester
- Standard fit
- Jersey lined hood
- Split-stitched double-needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- Metal eyelets
- Front pouch pocket
- Tear away label
Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed. Tumble dry medium. Do not dry clean.
Shipping & Delivery
This shirt will take 2-3 weeks for delivery. Free local delivery only available around the northern suburbs of Chicago.